Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Roasted Parmesan Green Beans

This is another recipe I got from my MOPS recipe exchange.  I made these with fresh green beans the other night for dinner and they were delicious.


Roasted Parmesan Green Beans

12 oz. green beans, trimmed - wash and dry
2 teaspoons olive oil
salt
fresh cracked pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 425.  Lone baking sheet with aluminum foil.  Lay green beans on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.  Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.  Toss to evenly coat.  Spread beans out on baking sheet.  Bake 10 minutes.  Shake pan to turn.  Bake additional 5 minutes.  Remove from oven and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.  

2 comments:

  1. I love roasted veggies, but I've never cooked green beans this way - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just printed this out, Tricia...Thanks, friend! : )

    ReplyDelete