Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday!

Today our self-named "Best Guy" turns 5.  He has grown into a sweet little boy.  (I'll be the first to admit he invented the "terrible twos!")  He is my "baby whisperer" and is always the first one to go to Michael when he starts to fuss.  (And is quite good at calming him down, too!)  He is independent and laid-back.  He has a contagious laugh and gets compliments on his constant smile.  He is curious.  He is reliable.  He is a good friend.  He will most likely eat me out of house and home one day with his constant, and diverse, appetite.  He loves animals and Star Wars.  And he loves to play outside, rain, snow, or sunshine.    

Playing it cool while playing on the Xbox.

I have to agree with what Ryan said the other day, "I can't believe Jude is going to be 5!"

Happy Birthday Jude-Buggy!  We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet son, Tricia! Beautiful photo too! : )

    ReplyDelete