Friday, April 12, 2013

Quick Takes

Linking up with Grace (with prayers for Jen) and the others with random thoughts from my post-partum brain...

1.
Mexican seemed to be the theme for the dinners we received after Michael's arrival.  (I'm not complaining - they were all delicious!)  But everyone that brought a Mexican dish also brought sour cream to accompany their said dish.



As luck would have it, I ran across this recipe for sour cream pancakes on Pinterest and since they're from The Pioneer Woman herself I knew we had to try them!  And, of course, they were delicious.  I made them for breakfast this week.  Twice.  Try them, you'll like them!

2.
We went wild and crazy last week for spring break and took a trip to the library.  Clare made a list of what we should get while we were there:


Our outing was successful!

3.
This boy had his 1 month check up on Monday and weighed in at a whooping 12lbs., 8 oz.  I'm thinking I just might have huge biceps before his 2 month check up...



4.
This is my life!

image

5.  
Jude thinks this video is hillllllllllllarious:


It may have been reenacted at our dinner table a few times this week...

6.
Speaking of dinner, after 5 weeks of generous meals from friends, family, and our freezer my luck has run out.  Although the timing is perfect because we are looking forward to our house chefs guests next week!  :) 

7.
Have a great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my Tricia! Number 4 is my life too!!! So cute! Have a nice rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a similar image to #4 in a post I wrote recently! (same cartoon, longer strip). And my baby had the same pj's as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes number 4 is so my life!
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete