Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lemonade Pie

Like everywhere else, it seems that spring has had a very s-l-o-w start here this year.  But finally (finally!) the temperatures are looking up and I had an excuse to make a spring-time dessert last week.  My MOPS group recently did a recipe exchange and I've been eager to try out some new things.  Someone shared this sweet (and easy - I love 5 ingredient recipes!) dessert and since Ryan doesn't like chocolate, we tried it out.


Lemonade Pie
1 pie shell, bake and cool (or cheat like I did and use a store-bought graham cracker crust)
1/2 can frozen lemonade
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 container of cool whip (use less if using a smaller graham cracker pie shell)

Mix all ingredients together and chill for at least 1 hour.

A perfect light spring (or summer!) dessert.

   

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy...can't wait to try this one Tricia! I am going to print it out now...and that's not cheating using a store-bought graham cracker crust... If it is, then I am right there with you! I think that probably tastes better anyway. : ) Thanks...have a nice day, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of this...I have to try it! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! Perfect for the warm days ahead! Thanks so much for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday!" I hope you will be able to join us again this week. :-) God bless, Lisa

    ReplyDelete