Friday, April 5, 2013

Freezer Meals

I mentioned that I stock-piled some go-to meals in our freezer for after Michael arrived.  (Some even being of the fabulous crock pot variety!)  Here's a breakdown of what I stashed...

1. Homemade Calzones (using frozen bread dough).






6. Honey glazed pork chops*



Homemade hamburger patties, store-bought cheese ravioli, and frozen pizza rounded out the mix.

I've enjoyed this method of "cooking" over the past month in between the generosity of other chefs!

Happy Friday!

(For more Quick Takes hop over to Jen's!)

*crock pot!


1 comment:

  1. I love throwing frozen chicken breasts and a jar of salsa into the crockpot to make tacos or soup or fajitas or whatever. So easy! Have you tried frying your soft taco shells? They are 100% better that way. Not healthy, but yummy!! Have a great weekend with that sweet baby boy :)

    ReplyDelete