Wednesday, April 3, 2013

5 Things in April

Joining Julie today for that which I am loving right now...


1.  Peanut butter banana smoothies.  Around 10AM I get the nursing mother munchies and since that's a bit too early for lunch I've been making a smoothie to hold me over until noon...or at least 11:30. 


I blend:
1 banana
1 tablespoon (or so) of natural peanut butter
generous splash of skim milk
handful of ice

2.  Spring break!  It has been so nice to have extra lazy mornings here and not have to time feedings and diaper changes around school pick ups.  This week already has me already looking forward to summer break!

3.  Afternoon preschool.  The kids are all on spring break this week, but on the days Jude has school it is so nice to have a relaxing morning and not have to run out the door unshowered or in pajamas.  Getting dressed and heading out by 12:30 is much more doable.

4.  March madness.  But more so just the brackets.  My dad sponsors a bracket challenge every year and my siblings/brothers-in-laws/husband/parents all partake in a friendly rivalry.


5.  Sleep smiles.  And laughing.  Michael had his first belly laugh in his sleep while I was holding him the other day.  Too sweet.  

4 comments:

  1. Love sleepy giggles, Tricia! And your smoothie sounds delish...going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE peanut butter banana smoothies. I add yogurt to mine as well. Just for kicks ;) Also...that baby...such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lazy mornings and a peanut butter banana smoothie sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That smoothie sounds yummy! :-) thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete