Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pinterest Christmas

We decorated for Christmas here over the weekend, but that hasn't stopped me from looking at the beautiful holiday decor found on pinterest.  Here are 3 of my favorites...

I would love to do this on a future dining room chandelier.  

image

I actually already have a red lantern which could easily turn into Christmas decor with some ornaments like they did here: 

image

And here's another way to multi-purpose summer decor.  Add ornaments, greenery, and winter branches to your patio planters.  

image

I would love to follow you!  Add your pinterest name in the comments below.  
(You can follow me here.)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for providing such an important and knowledgeable post.
    Visit Vashikaran Astrologer in Chamarajanagar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii your blog is looking good.Thanks for sharing this information and keep posting.
    For better sofa renovation contact thesofastore gives best Sofa Refurbishing in HAL,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete