Friday, July 20, 2012

Cleaning the Dishwasher...Inside and Out




Sharing some of my favorite dishwasher cleaning goodies today...  In no particular order, here are some of my favorite ways to keep my dishes, and hard-working dishwasher, sparkling clean!  

1. I discovered Weiman Stainless Steel wipes after we upgraded our dishwasher 2 years ago. 

image
They keep the front of my stainless steel dishwasher looking like new.   




3. My favorite dish washer detergent:

image
Finish dishwashing tabs leave everything spick and span!

4. And for a shiny finish, I love adding OxiClean Dishwashing Booster to a load of dishes.

image
Everything looks like new!

Happy Dishwashing!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, Wow, Wow. You really did clean out. Doesn't it feel good? It's a lot of work to do it and clean up after, but so worth it. Hope the sale went well.
    junk removal Kirkland

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post about dishwasher. Thank for share it here! read my review

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete