Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Laundry Room Love

I am officially in love with my laundry room.  

I usually run a load or two of laundry everyday.  We also keep jackets/coats, shoes, and cleaning supplies in our laundry room, so I am in and out of there a lot during any given day.  

So why not make a room you "look at" a lot something you enjoy "looking at?"  

Last week I framed my birthday gift from Ryan.  That print is now officially hanging in my laundry room above the kids' coatrack.  A great reminder as we come and go throughout the day!  


I also bought this black metal tree that I liked the first time I saw it at Hobby Lobby.
(I came home empty handed, told Ryan how much I like it, and he sent me back to get it.)


We (finally) hung this simple curtain that I made.

Clare grew the grass at school.

And we also (finally) hung this broom organizer....bought many months ago.    

Pink broom = we start them out young!  :) 




Our basket o' shoes.


(Also seen as this in Ellen's younger days...)


Love everything together!


Excuse me while I go switch the laundry...

Linking here.











18 comments:

  1. I love it too! It does make it that much better to do laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a similar setup at our front door - 3 hooks so each kid has a place for backpack and coat, and a basket for shoes/umbrellas/dog leashes etc. It has worked great for 10 years and made life with children so much simpler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the print and how organized it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I wouldn't give for mine to look like that and STAY that neat!! You did good, girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Our entryway doubles as our laundry so I'm excited to 'do it up' and make it lovable and multipurpose! Some great ideas here, thanks! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it too! I am visiting you via the party at Somewhat Simple. I look forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is so pretty! I love what you did! It all looks so organized! Great job. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Thursday's Temptation.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and tidy!
    Greetings from Australia♥
    ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice organized laundry room!! I wish mine looked like this! Thanks for sharing at my party! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know you didn't point it out but I LOVE the bench with baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your tree picture! Our laundry room needs a revamp....
    Thanks for sharing at our Sunday Round Up.
    xoxo
    Heather
    www.HeatherlyLoves.co

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks wonderful! Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! There's so much space. I love the tree. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love it even if it only had that print!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I'd love for you to add it on my link party at: http://printabelle.com/?p=3188 Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for linking up! I love the tree art! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the arts!! Thanks for sharing and keep posting about curtains singapore btw you can visit also our website https://www.cottoncare.com.sg offering services in affordable prices! Ty godbless.

    ReplyDelete