Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Iced Coffee...why am I just now figuring this out??

My in-laws are coffee connoisseurs.  They introduced me to coffee syrups years ago, as they usually have several flavors at their house at any given time.  And silly me always thought they could only be used in hot coffee.  

A few weeks ago my friend taught me otherwise by making me a delicious iced coffee with said syrup.  It had me at hello.  And couldn't be any easier.


**Note the secret ingredient!!!**  

(available at most grocery stores, any flavor/brand syrup will do)
image

To make your own:
First pack your glass full of ice.
Then add a splash of coffee syrup.   
Add cooled coffee but leave room for a generous amount of milk (skim, 2%, whole, or cream.)  


Sip and enjoy.
No drive-thru necessary!
  

5 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love Starbucks iced coffee and could never recreate it at home. I finally asked them and they told me that they brew it double strength, pour it over a pitcher of ice (to water it down to regular strength) then keep the pitcher in the refrigerator. it's good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks yummy! no drive thru and no wasted $4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum...this looks so good!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. iced coffee is the fuel i live on. this version looks yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good article,Keep posting like this article,it helpful to us,thank you
    For better sofa renovation contact thesofastore gives best Sofa Refurbishing in Jayanagar,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete