Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekend Baby Shower

On Saturday Clare and I went to a baby shower for one of Ryan's cousins.  

(Not bringing Ellen with me made the party much more relaxing.  Although it did feel odd not needing to bring a stash of diapers and a sippy cup with me!)  

Party room.  


Lovely ladies.



It's a Boy!


Corsages for everyone made by the grandmother-to-be.  


Lunch was delicious. 


Sweet desserts.  



Time for gifts!


Clare volunteered for trash duty.  
I think she really liked the front row seat/having something "important" to be noticed for.
  
And, yes, to her aunts...she is growing out her bangs.  

Can't wait to meet Baby C!


Psssst....Looking for new apps catered for you for your iphone, ipad, or andriod?  
Check out appSmitten here!

*Disclosure: I receive a small payment for new newsletter subscribers - thank you.*

  




No comments:

Post a Comment