Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Why I "like" the cold weather...

1. Seat warmers in my car.  There's a reason why this is my #1 reason.  Once you have them you'll never go back.

2. Flannel sheets.  It definitely feels like home hopping into warm flannel sheets on a cold night.

potterybarn.com

3. Clare wearing her robe in the morning while she eats her breakfast.  Pretty much the cutest kindergartener I know.


4. Using a warm corn sack...Clare has become a huge fan.  (And so has Ryan, though he won't admit it!)

5. Boots!  I love breaking my boots out on the first day it's cold enough to use them.  Just did this past week.

6. Looking at pictures from the beach...and thinking of warm weather...and of being at a beach...



6. Christmas.  :)

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part about cold weather is that it reminds me of home!!!!

    ReplyDelete