Thursday, September 8, 2011

Walk Down Memory Lane

The last time I was at my parents' house I took home some things to borrow and some of my own things to keep.  

This book series was one of my favorites and Clare and I have been enjoying reading them together at night.  


Every night she asks to read "our special book" together.  Right now we are reading this one.


And we are almost finished reading this set of books as a family....  


Clare and Jude have also really enjoyed listening to the "Jungle Jam and Friends the Radio Show" series.  We used to listen to the Christian radio station's Saturday morning children's programs growing up, which included "Jungle Jam." 

Clare and Uncle Joseph tuning in on Saturday morning during a visit to Grandpa and Grandma's in 2006.

We borrowed some "Jungle Jam" cassette tapes from my parents, but I found some CD's available for purchase online.  (I think we may have to ask Santa for our own Jungle Jam stories on CD and add them to our road trip entertainment round up.)

(And, to my siblings, I may or may not have this in my possession right now for my own entertainment...)





1 comment:

  1. i think i can quote the whole dr. ray tape. i am not sure why we thought a tape on disciplining your children was so funny...

    ReplyDelete