Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Why I love my family...



Every year my dad organizes an NCAA basketball bracket competition among my parents, my siblings, and their significant others.  Brackets are due before the start of the first game (no cheating!).  And there is always some "friendly" sportsmanship when brackets are turned in and reviewed.  Scores are tallied several times in the course of the competition, announcing who is in the lead.  After weeks of friendly competition, the winner this year is...        


...my soon-to-be-brother-in-law Michael!  
(But unfortunately for the rest of us, I don't think it was beginner's luck!) 



And I can't help but mention a certain someone hitting the big 7 month mark today!  She could pretty much take the gold medal in army crawling!  
We love you Ellen!









 

1 comment: